WELCOME

I hope you enjoy and realize that there's someone out there brave enough to say what most are afraid to.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Poem Is Because I Love You

This poem is because I'm blinking back tears and because I can't love you like I want to
This poem is because my head hurts when ever I have to leave you and go back to a house that is not my home
This poem is because as we lay in our respective beds at night and have phone conversations about nothing, more tears come
Staining my sea foam colored pillow case
I cry because I love you, because words are not enough
This poem is because I can't articulate my plee for help and because you're the knight in shining armour that I want to cry to but I don't know where to begin
This poem is because I need help and things are out of control and you're the only one whose orders I want to take
This poem is because playing a movie that I've seen a hundred times to fall asleep is no longer an adequate companion at night
because I've fallen asleep in your arms and slept soundly and woke up happy
This poem is because I'm scared that you don't fully understand the intangible depth of my love for you and it's because I think you'll let me go and watch me fall
This poem is because tonight I need you
This poem is because tonight is the hardest night I've had because I'm struggling to hold back my whimpers while trying not to choke on my pride
This poem is because not laying your arms might kill me then steal my breath and use it to ill speak me
This poem is because tonight is an unbearable pain in my heart
This poem is because I might die from my sadness
This poem is because you mean the world to me even when my world is crashing down around me
This poem is because tonight I might not be able to exist without your comfort
This poem is because I love you
-Fayola Perry
(Copy written so don't copy me)

No comments:

Post a Comment